Contact Help Desk - Kishore Parab +91-9004441131
MCDO's to FC (Rlys)
If the time table is not update please Refresh or Reload or F5
Final Reconciliation Statement for March 2012
Final Reconciliation Statement for March 2013
Final Reconciliation Statement for March 2014
Final Reconciliation Statement for March 2015
Interest TC's - Board's Letter Click here to see the letter
No Annual Reconciliation meeting - Board's Letter Click here to see the letter
Submission of Accout Current-2013 - Railway Board's Letter Click here to see the letter dated 22-03-2013
Submission of Accout Current-2015 - Railway Board's Letter Click here to see the letter dated 26-03-2013
Final List of Forced TCs for Apr-2015 (21-05-2015) Click here to see the List
New onscreen Report ALLOCATION WISE EXPENDITURE available under Reports option
- eRecon TimeTable
eRecon Time Schedules
Schedule for March 2012 - Know the detailed Schedule
- Recent Changes
Recent Changes and Activities
Release 1.2.4- January 24, 2012.
1. Approval of Cash TC rejection now with JA Grade user.
2. ML and Account reconciliation statement now has destination units.
3. TCs have been forced for Dec 2011. Click to get list. They are now available for JV making. Check JV dates.
Login to eRecon
- Forced TC and JV
Forced TCs and JVs
Here is the list of forced TCs and JVs for the latest month - Feb 2012(2011-12).
TCs are forced every month end and JVs are forced every quarter end.
Normally TCs are forced between 20th and end of the month. The user should check the details of forced TCs and JVs from the TC and JV register and match with their monthly listings in case of TCs and JV register in case of JVs. Account Reconciliation Report also needs to checked with these figures. .....Know more
Click here to see the list.
- Important Letters
Some Important Letters regarding eRecon
1. Review meeting at eRecon at C-TARA from 27-29 Jan, 2012
2. Power of TCs and JVs approval
3. DFA, Railway Board's letter of August 02, 2011
4. Railway Board's letter regarding Actual Account Current of Sep-2011
5. Letter of DFA, Railway Board for April 2011 accounts
- Some Statistics
Some Interesting Statistics
1. Cash Uploaded vis-a-vis TCs generated | Download Complete Statistics - xls
2. TCs accepted-Aug-Nov 2011 | Download Complete Statistics -xls
3. TC-JV made and forced-Aug-Nov 2011 | Download Complete Statistics - xls
- What not to do
What you should not do in eRecon
1. Do not attach blank attachment or meaningless attachments. Verify.
2. Do not wait for JVs to be forced.
3. Do not wait for the last dates of schedules to begin work.
4. Do not return TCs on superficial grounds.
5. The login details are being recorded. Please use the system reasonably.
What is eRecon
eRecon is a web based programme which allows accounting units to transfer transactions, both inter and intra railway and monitor those transactions, generate Journal Vouchers, settle accounts, Learn more
Time Schedules in eRecon
eRecon works on the principle of time schedules for different activities. Certain activities like Uploading Cash Book, Generating TCs, Preparation of JVs, Accepting TCs etc following a calender.Actions are permitted only Learn more
Cycle of eRecon
eRecon visualizes a cycle of transactions of taking data from FMIS (Financial Management Information System) to a eRecon portal for settlement of transactions. The settled transactions then are ported back to local FMIS, Learn more
There are some important events which have been captured on Camera in eRecon. Click here to to see the pictures. See Gallery
How to reconcile the TCs and JVs
After you click the Login, you are greeted withe a login page. Use you User Id and Password and either click GO or hit enter button on keyboard. This will take you the main page which will load the content specific to you and your unit. The Interface is divided into two parts Left Pane and the right Pane.
Process of Forcing of TCs and JVs:
Under the Scheme of eRecon, at the end of month or nearing the end of the month, TCs are forced on which action has not been taken. This process is done every month. All the TCs.