Contact Help Desk - Kishore R Parab +91- 9004441131
Help Document: Click here to download the Help Document.(Version 2.0, 28-08-2015)
Brief Help on eRecon:
The menu items which are actionable are:
Under Outward TC
- Get data from FMIS
- Generate Outward TC
- Download data to FMS
Under Inward TC
- On Hold
- Download data to FMS
Both the options mentioned above under Inward TC will be applicable to Head Quarters only and not to any other units.
Generation of Outward TC
- Upload Data from Text of enter voucher data through Manual Entry for a given month.
- Generate Outward TC, Add Reference Information and Attachments where required.
- Generated TC is visible in the Draft Option under Outward TC.
- Click on TC to view, select the TC desired to be sent for Approval to Supervisor and click on “Send for Acceptance” button. All the outward TCs will be approved by Supervisor only and does not need to go to higher level.
- If the TC is generated by Clerk it will go to the supervisor of the concerned section and will display under action items when he/she logs in.
- If it is generated by Supervisor, it will directly go to the action items for approval.
- After approval of the TC by the supervisor, it will be sent to the destination unit/zone and will be available in the inbox of the supervisor of the destination zone/unit for Acceptance.
Inward/Acceptance of TC and Generation of JV
Acceptance of Inward TC – All units including HQ.
- Outward TCs sent to locations will be available for acceptance in the inbox of the Supervisor at the destination location. This will be visible to the supervisor on login under Action items.
- On clicking a particular row, the TC will be displayed on the screen where the supervisor can Accept or Reject the TC.
- Provision has been given at this stage to FORWARD the TC to the section concerned if the TC does not pertain to the section where it is received. In the top half of the screen, user can select the Section from the list provided and click on GO button. The TC will then go to the inbox of the supervisor of the section where it is forwarded to.
- On acceptance of the TC by the supervisor, an action item will be sent to the clerk for preparation of JV.
- On rejection, the TC will be sent back to the source and will be visible in the action items of the supervisor at the source location where he can withdraw or Send to referee.
Generation of JV
- Accepted TCs will be sent as action items to the clerk for JV generation.
- When clerk logs in, he will see the list of JVs that need to be generated for Inward TCs in the Action items.
- On clicking a particular row, JV generation screen will be displayed from where he can enter the correct YearMonth, allocation to be booked to (Multiple allocations also can be entered at this time for splitting the amount if desired), and Narration of the JV.
- On clicking Submit button, JV number will be generated and this will be sent for approval to the supervisor of the concerned section.
Approval of JV
- JVs generated by the clerk will be available under action items of the supervisor of the concerned section.
- On clicking the desired row, the JV screen will be visible where the supervisor can review and Approve or Reject the JV.
- If he rejects, the JV will go back to Clerk and the steps as mentioned under the previous section “Generation of JV” will be followed.
- If he approves, and if the amount of JV is till 50000, then book number will be generated and the JV can be taken forward for accounting into the books of accounts through Download option under Inward TC.
- If the amount is above 50,000, then the JV will be forwarded in the following fashion for approval:
- JRA from 50001 to 100,000
- SRS from 100,001 to 300,000
- JAG above 300,000
Distribution of Inward TC –HQ units
- Outward TCs sent to locations will be available for acceptance or distribution in the inbox of the Supervisor at the destination location. This will be visible to the supervisor on login under Action items.
- On clicking a particular row, the TC will be displayed on the screen where the supervisor can Accept, distribute or Reject the TC.
- If the TCs are meant to be distributed to other units within the Zone or other Railways, user should click on the “Distribute” button provided.
- Now the TCs will be visible under “Distribute” option under Inward TC.
- On clicking the Distribute menu, the TCs which are chosen for distribution will be visible.
- User can select any TC, then navigate to the Allocation Details tab. Provision is available here to split a single amount into multiple rows if the transaction pertains to multiple locations.
- This will display the rows with default allocation and amount.
- In case the distribution is among units in his zone, the user can select the unit or units to which he wants to distribute and enter the amount as required. The total amount will not exceed the TC amount here.
- In case the distribution is to other zones, he can choose the zones from the list provided and change the amount if desired.
- In both the above cases, the allocation as applicable to the units or zones will be displayed automatically.
- On clicking on the “Distribute” button in this screen, following actions take place:
- Outward TCs will be generated to the locations as chosen and these will be available in Draft option, from where they have to be sent for acceptance and approved. This will follow the same cycle as mentioned under generate outward TC.
- The TC distributed will move to “On Hold” option where it will remain until they are accepted at the destination location(s).
Acceptance of distributed TCs which are On Hold
- Tcs which are distributed will be available under this option under “Distribution Details” tab and the status against these items will be Pending.
- After they have been accepted/rejected at the destination(s), the status of the items distributed will change fromPending to either Accepted or Rejected. A “Confirm” button will be activated when the status changes.
- On clicking of “Confirm” button after entering a suitable narration, the original TC which was sent from the Unit/Railway will be Accepted here after which JV can be generated if the voucher type of the source transaction is Non Cash Adjustment.
- The process of JV Generation is as mentioned in the section “Generation of JV”.